(THIS PRODUCTION IS NOW OVER. THERE WILL BE A NEW FALL MUSICAL IN NOVEMBER 2018!)
Click the green button above to buy tickets for Aida.
• Note about seating selection: If you use a smartphone to buy tickets, seats will be the “best available” within your chosen section of the theater. If you want a more detailed choice of seats, buy tickets using a computer or choose “Full Site” when viewing the home page of the ticketing site on a mobile device.
• Handicap Accessible seating is available for all performances and can be chosen during online ticket purchasing. Once ticket sales start on October 27, to reserve Handicap Accessible seating or request additional assistance, you can also call or visit the high school Box Office at 218-284-2255, Monday thru Friday, between the hours of 8:00-4:30 pm.
• Sign-language interpreted performance on November 11. Making performances and facilities accessible to all patrons is what Moorhead Theater strives to do.
Performance calendar for Aida
- November 10 – Friday, 7:00 pm
- November 11 – Saturday, 7:00 pm (sign-language interpreted performance)
- November 12 – Sunday, 2:00 pm matinée
- November 17 – Friday, 7:00 pm
- November 18 – Saturday, 7:00 pm
- November 19 – Sunday, 2:00 pm matinée
- November 24 – Friday, 7:00 pm
- November 25 – Saturday, 7:00 pm
- Students $7 (ages 18 and under).
- Adults $11 (ages 19 and over)
YOU CAN ALSO BUY TICKETS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL OR BUY AT THE DOOR ON PERFORMANCE DATES (subject to availability). We encourage you to buy tickets online, but you can also buy tickets in advance by calling or visiting the Moorhead High activities office at 218-284-2255 during school office hours, starting on October 27, 2017. Please arrive early to be seated before the production begins.
Moorhead High School
2300 4th Ave. S.
Moorhead, MN 56560
MAP LINK (The Google Maps page will open in a new window)
NOTE: Theater patrons are asked to park on the North side of the High School building and enter through door #15. The “Will Call” tickets will be located inside door #15 in the High School cafeteria.