- PRE-SALES start at 8 a.m., TUESDAY, OCTOBER 25 for button holders (You can purchase buttons from cast and crew or at the high school Activities Office for advance ticketing and the best selection of seats!)
- GENERAL TICKETING starts FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28.
Click the green button above to buy tickets for Little Shop of Horrors.
• Note about seating selection: If you use a smartphone for ticketing, seats will be the “best available” within your chosen section of the theater. If you want a more detailed choice of seats, buy tickets using a computer or choose “Full Site” when viewing the home page of the ticketing site on a mobile device.
• Handicap Accessible seating is available for all performances. To reserve Handicap Accessible seating please call the Box Office at 218-284-2255 Monday thru Friday between the hours of 8:00-4:30 pm.
• Making performances and facilities accessible to all patrons is what Moorhead Theatre strives to do. On November 12, we will have a sign-language interpreted performance. For tickets for this performance or if you need additional assistance, please contact our Activities Office.
Performance calendar for Little Shop of Horrors
- November 11 – Friday, 7:30 pm
- November 12 – Saturday, 7:30 pm sign-language interpreted performance
- November 17 – Thursday, 7:30 pm
- November 18 – Friday, 7:30 pm
- November 19 – Saturday, 7:30 pm
- November 20 – Sunday, 2:00 pm matinée
THANKSGIVING WEEKEND SHOWS!
- November 25 – Friday, 7:30 pm
- November 26 – Saturday, 7:30 pm
- Students $7 (ages 18 and under).
- Adults $11 (ages 19 and over)
YOU CAN ALSO BUY TICKETS AT THE HIGH SCHOOL AND AT THE DOOR ON PERFORMANCE DATES. We encourage you to buy tickets online, but you can also buy tickets in advance by calling or visiting the Moorhead High activities office at 218-284-2255 during school office hours. Tickets will also be for sale at the door, subject to availability. Please arrive early to be seated before the production begins.
Moorhead High School
2300 4th Ave. S.
Moorhead, MN 56560
MAP LINK (The Google Maps page will open in a new window)
NOTE: Theater patrons are asked to park on the North side of the High School building and enter through door #15. The “Will Call” tickets will be located inside door #15 in the High School cafeteria.